Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Summer Livin'







Hello All,

It has been a long while since we have sent an update on our family. We have had an amazing summer thus far, spending our time with family and friends.

I, Danielle, have been off work for the summer since June 4th and loving every minute of it! Laith and I have been spending our time going on walks to the many parks in Rocklin with friends and going to the pool. Laith has become quite the little swimmer, and what fun it is too see him grow and have this time to spend with him.

Ahmad has taken on a new work-at-home job with Metlife Ins. which he seems to be enjoying. I know I enjoy having him around more :)
We have taken a family trips this summer. The first to Vancouver, Wa to celebrate my 30th birthday....yes, I did say 30. I feel great being 30 and had fun celebrating with some friends and family in Portland.
The second trip was a road trip Ahmad, Laith and I made to the Redwood forest, Santa Cruz, and Capitola. We had an absolutely amazing time. The redwoods were beautiful, the beaches were fun and it was all in all a nice get away from the Sacramento heat.

We have a few more trips planned to the NW before Summers end. Ahmad's band Listener Discretion will be putting on a show in Seattle Aug. 22nd. The final trip will be for the Annual Dave Matthews concert in the Gorge, Wa.

We are now expecting Tricia, Makayla, Ellie and Mitchel tomorrow. They are coming to visit us for the weekend. It's going to be great to see all the kids together again. I am sure there will be lots of swimming, cooking, eating, and walks to the park.......

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment